[ORRando] tentative 2009

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Thu Sep 18 12:13:41 PDT 2008

I've added the tentative ORR ACP schedule to the main website.
http://www.orrandonneurs.org/brevets/2009_brevets.html

Still need an organizer for the July 11 200. John Kramer volunteered for this event before he volunteered for the 600k, and I know he will be asked to run Bingenfestivus again so let's give John a break and someone else volunteer to organize the July 200.  John did suggest that Camp Baldwin would be a nice event in that slot. You can see the route info for this event here:

http://www.orrandonneurs.org/brevets/2005_HoodRiver_Info.html

Or, we have a boatload of other 200k routes to choose from. (Mt Adams South by Southwest is also nice in July, run in 2006)