[ORRando] Last Chance 1200

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 18:48:13 PDT 2008

Maybe.  It's hard to call downhills and blustery conditions in Kansas
"unforeseen," though.  It seems to me that John Lee Ellis has one foot in
RUSA and one in the UMCA, and that the randonneuring ethos is taking a
backseat to the dictates of The Last Chance 1200 qua RAAM qualifier.  One
man's opinion.

-Michael