[ORRando] jerseys for 09?

John Kramer jckramer at gorge.net
Thu Oct 23 07:17:36 PDT 2008

I don't see where Kucharik lists his manufacturer. I agree with trusting
Woolistic jerseys. Don't get a wool jersey that shrinks! A felted jersey
will not breath like a sports wool jersey. I like the original Oregon
design and colors but would consider helping with an alternative design.
I would also consider a wool cap. I like caps.