[ORRando] seeking spare blade connectors for schmidt generator hub

Phil Varner philvarner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 14:13:44 PDT 2008

+1 for Lynne's comment.  When I needed to do this, I bought the
uninsulated connectors (the were the only type available for the size
of the blades) and wrapped around it some "shrink tube" you put heat
to and it shrinks to half the original size, usually sold alongside
the connectors.

--Phil

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 1:51 PM, David Rowe <david.readytoride at gmail.com> wrote:
> Radio Shack - insulated pinch-clamp connectors, no solder required.
>
> dr
>
> On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 1:20 PM, <fitzbase at comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> Falk Ace Hardware in Beaverton has them.  Also, SOLDER THE CONNECTIONS!
>>
>> Lynne "don't ask" F

Machines might be interesting, but people are fascinating. -- K.P.