[ORRando] 2009 Jersey update week of 11-02-08

Lesli Larson lesli.larson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 13:58:40 PST 2008

Hey B.  It looks like we have one more official order

To all--

I'll be at the Wine Country Populaire tomorrow.  I'll bring an envelope so
people can leave their checks with me and I'll mail them to Beth.

I'll also have an info sheet which I'll leave at the registration table.

Regards,

Lesli Larson

> Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:04:46 -0800 (PST)
> From: b hamon <periwinklekog at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [ORRando] 2009 Jersey update week of 11-02-08 and details for
>        latecomers
> To: Oregon Randonneurs List <orrando at orrandonneurs.org>
>
> Hi campers!
>
> As of Wednesday 11-19-08 I have received pre-payment for a total of 13
> jerseys.
> I am expecting payment for at least four more in the mail this week.
>
> I am not available by email or phone Thurs 11-20 through Tues 11-25.
> If you have not yet sent in pre-payment for your jersey, here is the info
> One More Time:
>
> Check made to:
>
> Beth Hamon
> 1604 NE Saratoga St.
> Portland, OR 97211
>
> IMPORTANT: Please include with your payment a slip of paper with
> name-address-phone and jersey size and sleeve length. I need these slips
> help me sort jerseys when they arrive.
>
> ALSO: I do not own a car and would prefer not to have to ship a bunch of
> individual jerseys out of town. If you live outside the Portland area,
> PLEASE-PLEASE try to arrange with a friend for local pickup. Even though
I'm