[ORRando] December Permanent

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 18:53:51 PST 2008

OK, we have critical mass: the December Permanent will be December 6 - the 3 Prairies route, starting at 7:30.   Gather at the Newberg Public Parking Lot, at the intersection of Blaine and Hancock.

Get your registration paperwork in to Susan no later than Nov. 29 (sooner, if possible).

Let's hope for weather as nice as today's (but Lynne and I, at least. will be riding rain or shine - it can't be much worse than our Veteran's Day perm)

Cecil "it could be worse, it could be ACID rain" Anne

www.formerlyfloyd.blogspot.com