[ORRando] 2009 Jersey order: update - plus NEW INFO

b hamon periwinklekog at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 17:48:19 PST 2008

Hi everyone:

IMPORTANT! Revised Jersey prices (to include cost of shipping from Woolistic):

Short sleeve jersey costs $79.25
Long sleeve jersey costs $87.25

(There is no additional charge for XXL jerseys.)

I did not factor the shipping into the original prices and cannot pay for it all by myself. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience. It works out to around 1.25 per jersey, based on weight and a shipping estimate from Woolistic of around 40 bucks.

If you have already sent your check, thank you. You can arrange to pay the additional 1.25 at pickup.

As of Friday Nov. 14 I have received pre-payments for a total of 11 jerseys. I must have a minimum of 40 jerseys PRE-Paid to place an order with Woolistic.

If you have not sent your check yet, please contact me about payment soon! I'd like to have 40 pre-paid jerseys by Nov. 30 so I can place the order on Dec. 2 and shoot for late January delivery.

I will also ask Michael to post this updated info to the OrRando Web site for the benefit of non-list members who want a jersey.

Finally: In response to the two folks who inquired about heavy-weight wool trainers -- I have not received an exact total from Woolistic but have been told that it would be over $225.00 (!!) for a custom trainer. So let's just shoot for jerseys at this point. If there's enough interest for trainers on a future order we can re-visit them at that time. (Woolistic will keep the jersey design on file for future orders.) I am trying to keep this as simple as possible. Thanks for your understanding.

Please get those checks in to me by November 30. Thanks!

Cheers and happy riding --Beth Hamon

http://bikelovejones.livejournal.com
http://veloquent.blogspot.com