[ORRando] pricing for 2009 OrRando jerseys and ordering

b hamon periwinklekog at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 06:57:07 PDT 2008

Hi all -- I finally got a quote for the 2009 OrRando jersey from Woolistic:

S/S will be $78
L/S will be $86

This is a surprisingly nice price for an all-wool jersey, from a company that comes highly recommended.
Please consult Woolistic's website for sizing info (womens' sizing IS available too).
Getting down to details:

1. There is a minimum order for 40 jerseys to make this happen. Turnaround is 45 - 50 days.
2. Since I do not have a lot of money myself I would like to compile a fully-prepaid order so we can proceed. So far I have about 18 verbal/email "yes"s for jersey orders.

I am going to ask folks who want to order a jersey to get in touch with me again. Please state name, address, size preference and sleeve length. If you want more than one, terrific! I will reply individually with mailing address and where to send check or money order payment (No paypal, I'm not really set up for it). I'd like to be able to place the order by end of November for January-ish delivery. If you want to jersey mailed to you there will be shipping involved; or we can arrange for pickup in Portland.

Did I miss anything? Oh, yeah. Tell your friends and consider buying one for the family dog. Minimum order is 40 and I can only wear one jersey at a time myself.

Thanks --Beth Hamon

http://bikelovejones.livejournal.com
http://veloquent.blogspot.com