[OrRando] ORR Three Capes 300 Postponed

chris (fool) mccraw gently at gmail.com
Tue May 13 21:10:21 PDT 2008

On 5/13/08, sicksicksister at gmail.com <sicksicksister at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings, I have been lurking for some time while waiting for my
>  Randonneurs USA membership to come in the mail. It's been several
>  weeks now and I haven't received anything - and no one's cashed my
>  check - has anyone else had a similar experience?

mine took over a month to come to completion (on the day before the
300k), but i emailed the membership fellow i'd mailed my application
to and he said something to the effect of "i've been slow mailing out
the welcome kit, but you're in the database, go and search for
yourself".  and i got RUSA "credit" (the RUSA site knows i finished a
200k) for the 200k even though i didn't receive the membership kit
until nearly 3 weeks later.

so i'd bet you're in the DB even though you haven't received notice.
i have no idea about the check cashing because i sent a money order.