[OrRando] Bikes For Sale

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Mon May 5 15:55:46 PDT 2008

I'm selling a couple of bikes of behalf of loved ones.  I thought I'd offer
them here before I put them on craigslist.

First, my father asked me to sell his 1982 Trek 710.  It's a 60 cm frame,
Reynolds 531 tubing.  It's got a SunTour drivetrain with Superbe brakes.
It's really in gorgeous shape.  A couple scuffs on the drive side chainstay,
and some minor scuffs on the top tube.  Otherwise perfect, with a beautiful
lusterous blue paint job.  He's asking $750, and I think it would make a
wonderful randonneuring bike.  Pictures can be seen here, but they really
don't do it justice:
http://flickr.com/photos/49813305@N00/sets/72157594160880548/

Also, my friend Becca asked me to sell her 2001 Klein Attitude Comp.  It's a
small frame, full m952 XTR groupset, Chris King headset, Thomson seatpost,
Rock Shox SID fork.  It's got slicks on it currently, but that's easy to
change if you want to take it back into its natural habitat.  Asking $1200.
Photos are also available at:
http://flickr.com/photos/49813305@N00/sets/72157594160880548/

Thanks for your interest.

-Michael