[OrRando] Pre-Pre-Ride report

Andrew P. Black apblack at ownmail.net
Mon Mar 31 22:24:04 PDT 2008

Hilarious.  Now I know where that extra 200 hours goes.

	A couple of minot typos:

		"C. Burns Rd." should be "C Burn Road", I think.

	     "You haven't lube me properly"  => lubed
	    	     "definite grittiness in the crank. Oh yeah, it's
definitely time for an overhaul."  one less "definitely".

Also, Google maps says that it is 0.3 miles form the Timber Road to
the Glenwood (porta-potty) store, and then 2.4 miles more to the
Shell station.  From there, I agree, it is 0.5 miles to the Gales
Creek Road turnoff.

On 31 Mar 2008, at 20:18, cecilanne at comcast.net wrote:

> See my pre-pre-ride report at:  http://tinyurl.com/2bxfgj
>
> Lynne is riding today, and will have her own view of the route
> later, I am sure
>
> Cheers, Cecil

Andrew P. Black
17788 NW Gilbert Lane