[OrRando] Route Poll

fitzbase at comcast.net fitzbase at comcast.net
Tue Mar 25 15:08:24 PDT 2008

Sometimes the road surface has lots of crud on it from log trucks.  I second the expansion joints issue, although the shoulder has smaller joints.  Bunny hops...  Folks have been known to lose water bottles bumping over the expansion joints.  Have a good grip on your handlebars on the downhill.

Cheers,
Lynne F
From: "D. Jason Penney" <jason.penney at verizon.net>