[OrRando] Snoozeville pictures?

Zeke boisei at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 09:51:56 PDT 2008

Hi folks!  I had a great time last weekend on my first populaire.  I
was one of the two unicyclists on the course and was happy that we
correctly estimated our ability to finish in the allotted time!

I saw somebody taking pictures at the start and on the course, and
see that some pictures from last year's Snoozeville were posted on
Flickr.  Any chance that there are similar plans for this year's
pictures?  I would love to be able to show my longest-yet-unicycle-
ride to friends and family!

Thanks,
~Z