[OrRando] Riding to the start of Snoozeville

chris (fool) mccraw gently at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 00:33:45 PST 2008

On 3/6/08, cecilanne at comcast.net <cecilanne at comcast.net> wrote:
> For those folks coming from the East side who want to get in a few extra
> miles (approx. 20 each way), I will be riding from my home in Ladd's,
> leaving at 5:30 AM and meeting up with Lynne near her home at 6:30 .  . .

i might follow you towards home at the end of the day (i live NW), but
i'm gonna take the extra hour of sleep in the morning cos i'm a wuss
like that.

FYI, all blue line trains that start in the city on saturday morning
make it all the way out to the end of the line, on saturday.  during
the week some stop at elmonica (pre-orenco), but except for one at 2am
sunday, none of the ones on saturday's schedule won't make it to
orenco.  so, other bleary travellers, just make sure you catch a blue
one westbound and don't sleep too hard to hear the announcement for
the orenco stop.  if you see me snoozing next to my red bike come wake
me up and say hi =)