[OrRando] Driving directions to Snoozeville

Bill Alsup bill at viscountstudios.com
Thu Mar 6 19:06:37 PST 2008

Here you go, Lesli,

>From I-5 North:

Take exit 292A to merge onto OR-217 North toward
Tigard/Beaverton

7.6 miles later:
Take the exit onto US-26 West toward Astoria/Tillamook

6.8 miles later:
Take exit 62A for Cornelius Pass Rd South

0.3 miles after merging on to Cornelius Pass Road
South:
Turn right at NW Imbrie Dr.

Turn left (almost immediately) into first driveway ...
...which is the back parking lot to McMenamins
Cornelius Pass Roadhouseý (4045 NW Cornelius Pass Rd,
Hillsboro, OR)

Cheers,

~ B.