[ORRando] Selle An-atomica Saddle for sale

Andrew P. Black apblack at ownmail.net
Thu Jun 12 00:58:39 PDT 2008

I have a brand new, never mounted, Selle Anatomica saddle for sale.   =

This is the leather saddle with the slot cut in it, so that you are  =

sitting on two suspended leather strips.  See their website (http://www.sel=
leanatomica.com/ =

) for pictures and bountiful information on this saddle.

I have the Titanico model, which is the only one that they have  =

actually mass-produced.  This is rather wide =97 too wide for my (rather  =

small) bone structure, which is why I'm selling it.  However, I really  =

like the concept,  and the "watershed" leather that is used in this  =

saddle.  Tom Milton, the principal of the company, rode PBP on one in  =

2007.

Regular price is $179.  I'm asking $120, but I'm not willing to take  =

it back after it has been mounted and ridden.

I can bring the saddle to Newberg for the start of the Covered Bridges  =

rides on Saturday.

	Andrew

Andrew P. Black
17788 NW Gilbert Lane