[ORRando] Re: [ohpv] Schmidt E6 halogen bulb availability

dave & edna vangundy vangundy7 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 29 15:42:42 PDT 2008

Chris, i have also forwarded your message to the Rando group.

DVG

From: "crypath" <younghc at earthlink.net>
I stand before the collective wisdom of the OHPV council with a simple
question. I am signed up to ride the 300K this weekend. I recently
picked up a used Schmidt E6 headlight and am excited to put it to use.
I understand that Peter White is the only person in the country who
imports these lights and according to his website, the bulbs are
specialized and are not available except through him. The weekend is
quickly approaching - does anyone know a local source for spare bulbs
(I need the 3 watt bulb). I know it is unlikely that any of these
bulbs are available locally - because Peter White's word is generally
gospel - but Portland is weird, so you never know what could surface.

On the covered bridge 400k brevet, I learned what it is like to get
stranded in the dark so I am trying to take the proper precautions.

Thanks,
Chris

__._,_.___

 1New Members