[ORRando] Help with NE PDX Bike path.

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sun Jul 13 09:41:52 PDT 2008

I need some help from a Portland rando on one of the bike paths I can recall but I don't have specifics re distances and turns.

Coming south on the I-205 bike path turn R on Clark?? (1/4 mile or so from the Sandy P&R) and get on a bike trail that is paralleling the airport/Columbia Slough. You eventually come out on a business park, which leads to yet another bike path along the airport... eventually Cornfoot to 47th to Holman to 33rd.

It has been years so I cannot remember the specifics I need to know to route someone back to Wilshire or Kennedy from I-205 bridge crossing.

Help please,