[ORRando] Bike Pro Travel Case for Sale

Ken Mattina ken.mattina at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 15:02:55 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I have a used bike pro travel case that I'd like to sell.

It's it very good condition, mainly stored in the basement. Steel internal
frame, impact resistant sides and wheel casters for easy transportation.
This is the standard size Race Case.

For more info, go here:

https://www.bikeprousa.com/race_cas...5363.206.192.72<https://www.bikeprous=
a.com/race_case.php?UID=3D2004082018415363.206.192.72>
I bought it used, and I lend it out more than I used it.   It's ideal
for someone that travels alot with their bike.

I got a good deal on it and I'll pass my good fortune on to someone else.

These cases sell for over $400 brand new.

125 bucks takes it.

Please respond offlist.

Thanks,

Ken