[OrRando] 3 Prairies Perm on February 16

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Mon Jan 28 19:45:06 PST 2008

FYI, Sal Ortega and I will be riding the 3 Prairies (http://www.orrandonneurs.org/permanents/ThreePrairiesMap.jpg) Perm on February 16.  Starting time 8 AM.  If you want to join us, send Susan your registration form per her rules:  http://www.orrandonneurs.org/sftest/perms/perms.htm

With an 8 AM start, all but the swiftest riders will spend some time in the dark at the end, so make sure your lights are operating, your batteries are charged, and pack your reflective belts, vests and leg/arm bands :-)

Cheers,  Cecil

PS  Looking ahead, I plan to do another 200 the weekend of March 15/16, but haven't decided which route (or which day) yet . . .