[OrRando] Dart

Ray Ogilvie Lochmond at msn.com
Sat Jan 26 13:45:35 PST 2008

Portland to Centralia has to be the STP (in reverse) route pretty much.
Pretty boring if you ask me.
Doesn't have to be an exact straight line though
 that would be closer to the true spirit.
I live off the far end of Skyline above Scappoose so I tend to
look at routes at least somewhat in the neighborhood.

Cecilanne and Ken Mattina are also interested.