[OrRando] Dart

Keith Kohan bike2work2live at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 09:34:50 PST 2008

Andrew & Ray,

Alex and I are interested.  Sounds like fun and we've never ridden our bikes from Westport to Centralia before.

Keith Kohan

"Andrew P. Black" <apblack at ownmail.net> wrote:  Hi Ray,

I guess a 12 hour event is enough for March.  180 km, right?

What's the reason for starting near Westport — is that where you live?  I had in mind riding from Portland to Centralia, just because that seemed more like the spirit of a Flèche, but you are right, this is not a Flèche, it's a Dart.

Who else is interested?

 Andrew