[OrRando] Snoozeville volunteer opportunity

Bill Alsup bill at viscountstudios.com
Thu Feb 28 19:40:29 PST 2008

I'm planning to preride the Snoozeville Populaire
route this Saturday (even though wet weather is
predicted).

If anyone is interested in volunteering at one of the
controls (probably at the Snoozeville turnaround) and
preriding the course this weekend, please let me know.
Weather-wise, Sunday looks like a better day to
preride than Saturday.

I already know of a couple changes that need to be
made to the route sheet (from driving part of the
course a couple weeks ago). Susan will be updating the
route sheet early next week. But if you preride, I'll
let you know the changes beforehand.

Thanks,

Bill