[OrRando] Re: SIR Brevet 3/15, looking for a ride or carpool for me and my bike

Paul Whitney pdwhitney at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:40:33 PST 2008

I won't be a carpool option - coming from Eastern Washington; but, all my
Brevet's to-date are non-local.  I go up the night before. For a 200km, I
tend to be fine driving back the same day. For anything longer, I stay the
additional night - too tired to drive.

As for where - no surprises: Hotels, friends, and relatives. I've
car-camped. This one will probably be an inexpensive hotel within a few
miles of the start - the Internet provides.

Will see some of you there.
-Paul

2008/2/19 Lynne Fitzsimmons <fitzbase at comcast.net>:

>  Subject says it all.  I'll pay my share of gas.
>
> I've never done any non-local brevets; do folks go up the night before?
> Where is a good place to stay?
>
> Cheers,
> Lynne Fitzsimmons

-- =