[OrRando] Alex Kohan and Randonneuring article in the Statesman Journal today

Keith Kohan bike2work2live at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 16:25:44 PST 2008

>From the proud dad,

  There was an article in the sports section of the Statesman Journal today about my son Alex and his fencing and randonneuring.  I've included a link to the article below.

  There are a couple of inaccuracies.  For one, the Ring of Fire 24-hour time trial isn't a brevet, it's one hell of a tough race.  They did get the part about him being a great kid right!  They didn't actually say that but it's easy to read it between the lines :)

  http://www.statesmanjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080211/SPORTS/802110324/1018