[ORRando] Fall 600?

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:03:36 PDT 2008

Hi fellow randos,

I was wondering if anyone on this list

A.) was planning to do either the SIR 600 on September 13 or Paul Whitney's
ORRando 600 on September 20

and

B.) has room in their vehicle for a boy and his 'bent.

I need a ride to and from either Enumclaw or the Dalles to do one of these;
I'd like to get in a 600 for this year.

My Aero is pretty easy to deal with, as far as racks go; it has a wheelbase
that's pretty similar to regular bikes, and can be lashed effectively to
most cradle racks, too.  I'd be happy to contribute for gas, though I don't
drive.  I'm quick enough that you probably won't be hanging around too long
at the end waiting for me to finish.  In fact, I'm considering riding
through, just for the heck of it, if the weather is nice.

Let me know what you think!  Thanks very much,

-Michael