[ORRando] Skyline - Vernonia permanent on 9/1/08

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Mon Aug 25 13:29:30 PDT 2008

Bill, I am contemplating it, but that route takes Cornelius Schefflin Road, which is currently closed for construction from just before Roy Road to just before Verboort Road (in other words, the closure begins exactly where we would be coming onto it from Kerkman -  it looks like MAYBE we could get around it by turning right onto Zion Church from Kerkman, the right on Susbauer, right on Long, and the right onto Cornelius-Schefflin to backtrack to Verboort.  The question is  (1) has anyone been through that section since the closure started August 1; and (2) Susan, is that an appropriate detour?

Cecil

From: Bill Alsup <bill at viscountstudios.com>