[OrRando] May 600 & 200

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Mon Apr 28 18:18:46 PDT 2008

Info is available for the May 600k and 200k(Pending RUSA approval)

Preregistration is required for the 600k, the deadline is Sunday May 18. After that time I will be releasing extra rooms to the public and they will not last long. There might be a few spots depending on the number of riders. The fee is $40 and that include 1/2 a Queen bed on Saturday night. If you don't like sleeping with someone...bring a sleeping bag, the hotel rooms are very large.  The route pre-ridden two weeks prior.

The 200k will be free for ORR members. All you will need to do is to register and show up. I will not be accepting ORR memberships or day-of-ride registrations for the 200k event.

The start time for both events in 7AM. I still may have 6AM on some of the route information.

Susan.

http://www.orrandonneurs.org/rba/2008/600/2008_600_Info.html

http://www.orrandonneurs.org/rba/2008/KingsValley/KingsValley_Info.html