[OrRando] Noisy hub?

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 21:16:20 PDT 2008

It makes the noise whether the lights are switched on or off - could it just be a new bearings issue that will go away after I've ridden a few times?  I have noticed that the faster I go, the quieter it seems, but that could just be that the noise of the wind in my ears has blocked out the noise from the hub :-)

Apart from the loud hub, the bikes a beauty - pictures here:  http://tinyurl.com/6qldzc

From: joel metz <magpie at blackbirdsf.org>