[OrRando] Birkie Pre-reg

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Fri Apr 4 08:45:19 PDT 2008

Please check the Birkie rider list on the website to see if we have you included on the list. Or, if we need to remove you. Please register if you have not done so. Those riders who are preregistered get pre-filled brevet cards and a ziplock to keep you card & cuesheet dry. The final cuesheet is on the website.

All riders must be ORR members to ride. If you have not yet signed up in 08, please download the membership form and bring it with you. There is a comment next to all preregistered riders who I have not yet received an app from.

Rhonda the weather-lady is forcasting a probably-dry day tomorrow with showers returning late on Saturday into Sunday. However, one never knows what is happening up near Mist (so named for the climate).Temps only into the 50s.

See ya in the morn.
Susan.

PS. Fleche teams might consider bring their paperwork