[OrRando] Fleche

Andrew P. Black apblack at ownmail.net
Wed Apr 2 10:01:09 PDT 2008

Dear Michael,

I might be interested.  However, I have yet to do more than 70 miles
on my Aero Basso, and I don't think that I want to commit to 400km on
my wedgie.

I'm planning a 200k on the Aero on Friday, just to see how it goes.
So, I'll let you know.

	Andrew "need new leg muscles" Black

On 1 Apr 2008, at 15:45, Michael Wolfe wrote:

> Hi fellow randonneurs,
>
> If anyone is interested in riding a fleche, my team has openings.
> I started putting together a group last November, but we've had one
> back out, and another is having some health issues.  That means
> that the team is at 2, with one tentative, so we have 2 or 3 slots
> open.  We've got a great route planned, about 400k, almost entirely
> on roads that OR Randonneurs has never been on.  The plan is to
> start early morning, May 3 from the Grand Lodge.  Let me know if
> you might be interested, and I'll send you the route and you can
> decide for sure then.  Thanks.

Andrew P. Black
17788 NW Gilbert Lane
Portland, OR 97229, USA