[OrRando] Fleche

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 15:45:14 PDT 2008

Hi fellow randonneurs,

If anyone is interested in riding a fleche, my team has openings.  I started
putting together a group last November, but we've had one back out, and
another is having some health issues.  That means that the team is at 2,
with one tentative, so we have 2 or 3 slots open.  We've got a great route
planned, about 400k, almost entirely on roads that OR Randonneurs has never
been on.  The plan is to start early morning, May 3 from the Grand Lodge.
Let me know if you might be interested, and I'll send you the route and you
can decide for sure then.  Thanks.

-Michael