[OrRando] Portland Bike Commuter? OHSU is starting a study

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Sun Sep 16 17:13:40 PDT 2007

I know that Del and Nate commute by bike, but I'm unsure about the rest of
you.  OHSU is looking for 1,000 bike commuters to participate in a study on
injury rates.  Participation involves filling out a screening survey and then
responding to monthly queries about your bike commute experience.

I've signed on for the study and felt the questions in the initial survey were
reasonable and not invasive of one's privacy.