[OrRando] To heck with Ensure, gimme the Pedialyte . . .

Jim Bronson jim.bronson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 22:05:53 PDT 2007

Pedialyte is fantastic down here in the Texas heat.

I stopped at a Walgreens on a 97 degree 200K in early August and
downed a big bottle of Walgreens' generic Pedialyte, which was about
half the price of the brand name item.  It got me to the end of the
ride.

cheers
Jim
Austin, TX

On 9/9/07, cecilanne at comcast.net <cecilanne at comcast.net> wrote:
> >From today's NY Times:
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/09/fashion/09pedia.html
>
> Lord knows it can't taste worse than Heed or Ensure.  Of course, at $7.50 for 24 oz., I think I'll stick with Gatorade . . .
>
> Cheers, Cecil

Follow me while I ride Paris-Brest-Paris 2007, August 20-24th 2007!

http://www.paris-brest-paris.org/EN/index.php?showpage=64

http://rusa.org/rusa-at-pbp2007.html