[OrRando] SIR 1000km - 9/28

Mark Thomas mark at muthomas.net
Fri Sep 7 18:15:53 PDT 2007

Dear OR-Rando friends -

I'm working on the SIR 1000km for 9/28-10/1. The tentative route is
Redmond-Enumclaw-Packwood-Randle-Carson (Day 1), Carson-The
Dalles-Government Camp-Sandy-Kelso (Day 2),
Kelso-Centralia-Yelm-Enumclaw-Redmond (Day 3).

I'm looking for some help in the next couple weeks to scout the Day 2 part
of the route. The route sheet needs to be checked and suitable control
locations need to be identified.

During the ride, we also need help in Northwoods on Friday night, Carson on
Friday overnight, maybe somewhere around Mt. Hood on Saturday, and in Kelso
on Saturday overnight.

If any of you can help, please let me know. The route sheet is at
http://www.muthomas.net/misc/SIR/Mt_Hood_1000.xls

Thanks,

Mark