[OrRando] RUSA Board Elections

Peter D. Beeson II PeterTwo at SeattleInsuranceAgency.com
Wed Sep 5 13:52:10 PDT 2007

Dear Fellow Oregon Randonneurs and Friends:

It's that time of year again for RUSA Board Elections.

Our very own Eric Vigoren is running for the RUSA Board.  As a friend, a
riding companion without compare and with Eric's track record as one of
Oregon and SIR's top volunteers I am personally campaigning for Eric
(smile).

Please cast your ballot for the candidates of your choice.  The ballot is
located in the August issue of American Randonneur.

Or you may email your "ballot" directly to John Ellis at jellisx7 at juno.com
Zap him an email with your votes and your RUSA membership number - what
could be easier.

Many thanks!

Cheers

Peter II