[OrRando] CrookedRiver/Tumulo SP

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sat Sep 1 12:08:48 PDT 2007

I'm thinking of driving to Tumulo SP on Friday(I'm flexible) and returning
sometime Sun, camping at Tumulo SP. Anyone interested in hitching a ride and
staying at the park. It is a nice park & I've stayed there several times. I
sleep in my vehicle and so there isn't a problem pitching a tents in various
spots. I think the spot we normally nab for bike tours in that area is open
right now next weekend. There is also a bike/hike site very close by if the
ORR site gets crowded with pitched tents. I'll bring the earplugs.
Apparently there is now campfires allowed right now because of the fire
danger... so we'll have to make do with a Coleman lantern.  Tumulo is 5
miles from Bend.

Let me know,