[OrRando] RUSA Photo Editor (or two) needed

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Thu Oct 25 09:37:02 PDT 2007

We have a few fold with "a good eye" for photos.. RUSA is looking for a volunteer for the Photo Gallery.

Susan.

The RUSA website could use an update with respect to photos - the "Photo Gallery"
page contains nothing since PBP 1999. It would be great if one or two folks could
seek out additional photos and links to bring this more up to date. I'll send
a note out to the various mailing lists, but thought I'd ask here  first to
see if any of you know anyone who might be interested in being the RUSA website
photo editor.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark U. Thomas