[OrRando] extra bike

Del Scharffenberg dels at intersoftsystems.com
Mon Oct 22 10:38:31 PDT 2007

My Bike Friday will be available.  It works surprisingly well for a brevet
bike.  (I rode it for the Drain 200k in Aug.)  Only drawback is it has only
one bottle holder, but for such cool weather that should not be a problem.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/archivalclothing/1095031950/in/set-72157601410719214/

-- Del