[OrRando] Lighting again...

Andrew P. Black apblack at ownmail.net
Thu Oct 4 20:46:54 PDT 2007

Looks amazing.  But you will have to wait another 10 days or so:

Dieses Produkt wird voraussichtlich ab Montag, 15. Oktober 2007  =

wieder vorr=E4tig sein.

says the first place that I found it listed for sale. (http:// =

tinyurl.com/2uw4ch)
(this product is anticipated to become in stock on Monday 15 October  =

2007).   The price is =8073, which is pretty reasonable; the Lumotec  =

Oval Senso Plus is =8060 from the same vendor.

Of course, one still needs the SON ;-)