[OrRando] Wine Country

chris mccraw (fool) gently at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 22:37:19 PST 2007

On 11/21/07, Susan France <susanfrance at teleport.com> wrote:
> Please be sure to sign up if you intend to ride on Saturday. I'll ask if you plan to stay for dinner during the start. We can then finalize our reservation.

oops, i didn't realize there was a signup...i was planning to just
show up.  i also was confused about where it was to start...can anyone
advise a newbie if there's a viable relatively simple route to get out
there from downtown?  i will probably take the train as far as makes
sense so i'm not asleep at the wheel later =)

Susan, I'm a maybe--is it better to sign up and not show or not sign
up and show?