[OrRando] Dynamo Hub lighting/lights connection question

fitzbase at comcast.net fitzbase at comcast.net
Tue Nov 20 10:34:18 PST 2007

It will be awhile before it is operational.  You notice I just bought the hub, not an entire wheel.  I've got a credit coming at Rivendell after the first of the year, so I was going to buy the rim and spokes from them, and have Mark at BG build it up for me.  We (Mark and I) have been discussing this for, oh, about a year :-) :-) :-)

I am expecting to ride home from work in a downpour, through Cedar Hills with no streetlights and leaf piles everywhere and be able to see all of it.

Lynne F

From: "Jim Bronson" <jim.bronson at gmail.com>