[OrRando] Inaugural 200K

chris mccraw (fool) gently at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 19:40:02 PST 2007

On 11/13/07, Rickey Smith <rickeylsmith at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dec 1 at 7:00 am. Nehalem River 200K Permanent. Starts
> Anderson Park, Vernonia. A no brain-er, out to Astoria
> and back. This is a new Perm by Marcello. And best of
> all no Fee. Just give me a heads up if you are coming.
> Roads are not highly traveled and there is one climb
> each way. Also we will leave on time.

I'd probably do it, but would hope to bum a ride for me and my
wheels---usually i'm a "ride out to the start of the ride" kinda guy
but somehow i suspect the distance atop 200k might be a bit much for
me.    anyone have room for one fellow traveller who's willing to pick
up half the gas and a meal for my new friend?  i don't bite and will
come to you in the metro area to lessen your drive time =)