[OrRando] How much is too much?

joel metz magpie at blackbirdsf.org
Thu Nov 1 19:07:15 PDT 2007

gravel/dirt/unpaved tracks are part of rando, and all of cycling, history.

whether or not anyone wants to ride it in the present day on rando
bikes, well, weve each got our own opinions on that :)

-joel (hey, i like the knobbies! just none of that silly suspension
stuff for me... i want feedback! :) )