[OrRando] 2008 400k's

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 05:46:36 PDT 2007

Well, sir, consider yourself part of the 3 musketeers!

dr (the guy who has mapped an "Adventure 300" for those in search of
roads less traveled between Forest Grove and Tillamook. Now, whether
this 300 can be ridden in 20 hours or less ... only the pre-riders
will know for sure.

;-)

Carboload your mind at http://www.readytoride.biz