[OrRando] ROCn Jerseys: Last Post HONEST!!

Jkeenan(Yahoo Account) jkeenan0407 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 22:34:06 PDT 2007

So why am I listing this again?   Simple: There's a few nickels left over on
each jersey and I can use that next year to keep  the brevets free in hopes
of getting more folks to randonneur.  There is no insurance coverage in
China, so my overhead is pretty low.

Email me at jkeenan0407 at yahoo.com for an order form.

SS Jerseys are $57 and Long Sleeve are $65.   Sleeveless  ($54) and Wind
Vests  ($57) are also available.

Jerseys come in Club (American fit) and RACE (tight euro fit)

Orders received by May 31 will be delivered by August 8th or thereabouts.

Link to the final version of the jersey:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/jkeenan7/ROC%20Jersey/Final_ROC_Pg_1.jpg

or

http://tinyurl.com/289cle