[OrRando] ride to Newberg early Sat morning?

Phil Varner philvarner at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:27:39 PDT 2007

I have a spot, unless you've got one of those freaky lay-z-boy bikes the
kids ride these days.  I'll be coming from Sellwood in inner SE PDX, and I
think I have to drive through MV anyway.

--Phil

On 5/17/07, Bill Alsup <bill at viscountstudios.com> wrote:

> I know this is last minute ... but was wondering if
> any Portlanders have space for one bike and one person
> (me) in their vehicle for getting to Newberg before
> the start of the 400K. I live in SW Pdx (Multnomah
> Village).  I'd contribute gas money (and could come to
> your place if that helps).
>
> My return trip to Portland (after the event) is
> already arranged.
>
> Thanks, Bill Alsup

Phil Bikes: http://bikes.philvarner.com

I stand on the shoulders of giants, which weighs them down a ton, and
frankly they probably resent it, but it works great for me. -- Wil Shipley