[Fwd: RE: [OrRando] Ye Olde Lighting Question]

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Thu May 3 18:37:55 PDT 2007

This is all very helpful, because I am also in the market for a generator hub.  Another person has recommended having wheels built by Aaron at Aaron's Cycle Repair in Seattle - the only problem is that Aaron will only deal with you face to face and in my experience e-mail exchnages with him are less than helpful . . .so the link to Sam-I-Am-Ish is very helpful . . . thanks!
From: mikeraz at patch.com (Michael Rasmussen)