[OrRando] Orando Jersey

paul johnson pjinoly at msn.com
Sat Mar 31 18:24:45 PDT 2007

Who knew a slightly used Orando jersey might be in demand?

I have one that was worn once (Last fall's 400 from Bingen to Yak Valley, to Goldendale and back) and washed once.  This jersey saved my bacon on that ride as I underdressed and overestimated my speed.  It was a blessing from about Goldendale on.

My mistake was to machine wash it.  I washed it in cold water and laid it out to dry, As with my other wool jerseys but I guess it was the agitation that did it in, what a shame.  Though it was just a 'one night stand' this jersey really was dear to me.  I was planning to take it to PBP with me for trading but if someone here is interested I would be happy to sell it for $50.00 and I pay the shipping.

It started life as an XXL. but I estimate it is probably now a tight large, or comfy medium.

Don't respond to this message: the confuser goes in a box tonight as we finish packing up for our move.  You can get me on my cell phone @ (360) 259-2105.

By the way, if you'll be riding the SIR 300  on April 7th I'd be happy to hand deliver it there, but YOU will have to haul it around Hood canal, I meet the ferry riders on the Winslow side.

Bonne Route
Paul Johnson