[OrRando] Breakfast...

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Thu Mar 29 10:09:33 PDT 2007

There is a price to be paid for being on the fringes of the Coast range... Your ride is pleasant from the start, but there are no 24hr IHops or Sharis in town.

There is a 24Hr McDonalds right next to the lodge. There is a Safeway about 1/2 mile to the west (the Starbucks opens at 5am if I remember correctly)

Remember too, that Kathy Napolitano has been baking up a storm this week and it's really not that far to Vernonia... especially with some coffee and a sausage mcmuffin with egg in the tank.

Weather appears to be cooperating more so than the last two years. Still, do not forget your rain gear.

65 riders preregistered so far. I'll be riding sweep.